I've been meaning to start a blog, and now I have! I can blame Etsy.com. That's where I have a shop called stockwellcottage, but its full name is Stockwell Cottage and Garden. It's a name with multiple meanings. I have a cottage industry. I often work in Galena, IL in a historical home (where we spend many weekends) which we started calling Stockwell Cottage. But then we replaced the weeds in the postage stamp garden with lots of perennials to create a cottage garden of ferns, coneflowers, sedum, hostas and loads of ground covers. I like to garden, but then I like to do lots of different things. Which led me to Etsy. My shop reflects my interests in making jewelry and working with collage. I guess you could say I create in the cottage and shop is my garden. I've just joined the Collage Etsy Team, which is very new. And that's my first Etsy Team, so I'm excited. I wanted to post comments to the team blog, so I had to start my own blog. But that's OK. I'm looking forward to it!
Karen
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment